Become a part of Canada’s #1 Cannabis Conference and Trade Show for a full-day immersive learning experience about Cannabis business and trade at the Lift Cannabis Business Conference on May 12, 2022. The business conference is a part of the 4-day Lift&Co. Expo Toronto 2022 that is being held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
The Cannabis Business Conference will be attended by cannabis business leaders from across North America and around the world and will feature speaker sessions and presentations to impart the latest intelligence on myriad aspects of the cannabis industry. Connect with the experts, innovators, regulators, and leaders of the cannabis business community, build long-term business ties, and get discovered by potential investors within this robust networking forum.
The Lift Cannabis Business Conference commences at 9:00 am with opening remarks from Dr. Sherry Boodram, CEO & Co-Founder, CannDelta.
Below is an at-a-glance agenda for the conference:
- World In Review: The rapidly-growing Canadian and global cannabis markets-opportunities, statistics and latest trends for 2022-2023.
- Next-Gen Spotlights: Discussion on two important product innovations in cannabis.
- The Future is Coming Fast for Rapid Delivery Cannabis-How rapid delivery works, potential applications for patients and consumers, and what are the current roadblocks, business potential, and future.
- The Progress Toward Odorless Cannabis-Research and results, future potential, consumer trends, and more.
- CSR Shift: Evolution of the cannabis business and its social impact-collaborations with non-profits, challenges with the current regulations, promoting responsible use, and promoting the safe and responsible use of cannabis.
- Economic Shift: Establishing an Industry panel for Innovation, Science, and Economic Development that includes members of the industry, regulators, and policymakers, who discuss and monitor the industry’s economic development needs and tackle challenges within the sector.
- Production and Profitability: Streamlining supply, demand, and business growth in a rapidly evolving market.
- Risk and Profitability: How current and emerging trends impact risk management and profitability.
- The Next Big New Product Category: Which new wellness products will hit the market?
- Craft and Premium: Best micro-producers and top shelf brands.
- Canada’s Cannabis Legislation Review: What to expect following the review.
- Competitive Strategy: Insights on winning competitive strategies in the cannabis sector.
The Lift Cannabis Business Conference represents an unmatched learning experience for both established and new businesses in the cannabis industry. Tickets for the conference also include lunch, a private reception on the evening of May 12, and access to all three days of the Lift&Co. Expo Exhibit Hall, May 13-15, 2022.
To learn more, please visit https://liftexpo.ca.
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text “Cannabis” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.